To use the latest version of the sprite maker tool, follow these steps:
- Select the images to be included in the sprite sheet by clicking the "Select files" button.
- Choose the orientation of the sprite sheet by selecting "horizontal" or "vertical" in the dropdown menu.
- Enter the number of columns or rows you want in the sprite sheet in the "Columns" field (depending on the chosen orientation).
- Click the "Generate sprite sheet" button to create the sprite sheet from the selected images.
- The sprite sheet will be automatically downloaded.
You can find the source code for this tool on GitHub.